Planner & ndash/cork
planner – cork are you an experienced plan scheduler looking for a new opportunity in cork?
My client is seeking a plan scheduler / plan planner to join them for a critical project. As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience in a scheduling role on capex projects.
The role :
* work with staff & gelijkenis engineering teams delivering projects.
* provide weekly updates to the plan manager, leadership team and site plan beheer office using established reporting tools.
* transfer the existing start-up schedule from microsoft plan to primavera.
* chair interactive scheduling workshops with various individuals and teams, within and outside the company site, to further develop the schedule.
* develop close working relationship with the scheduler on the capital plan to identify critical common milestones and workload peaks and to ensure a tightly integrated schedule.
* beeldscherm progress and provide timely updates showing impact on milestones.
* identify mitigations for impending delays and risks. Required :
* degree qualified in engineering, construction beheer or other belangrijk subject.
* 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical environment.
* experience with both primavera and ms plan are highly advantageous.
For more information please voeling eanna o’brien or to apply, click ‘apply now